Tuesday 5 June 2012

what's going on this day

before it start ,
it's better to know that I'm an anime fan .

so that ,
this day ,
my head full with anime ,
I'm want to study and get a little moment ,
I'm so grateful that I can study this holiday ,
even a little .

it seem like there are 1 more episode left before I can finish my duty ( watch anime )
erm ~ anime YuruYuri ,

to me ,
it was a very comedy and I'm being love to the character especially Yui - san ,
there a picture of Yui - San ,

go to watch this anime and share how big is your mouth open in order to laugh , ( i though my grammar is weird ) ,

selain YuruYuri ,
aku tengok anime yang aku baru download ,
Fate / Zero episod 22 ,
baru DL pagi tadi lepas Subuh ,
aku Ghajen nak cerita pasal episod ni so aku rasa ,
it's better to you all go watch it by your own ,
take your time !!

erm~ nak cerita apa lagi ??
hah , aku baru install osu ! kat aku nyer laptop ni ,
( it's kinda a little weird tell a story about this .. )
well , baru tempoh percubaan n aku kena DL beatmap nyer baru leh main ,

erm , what I'm suppose to be at the future ??
well , this question is rapidly appear in my head and keep a bang with it ,
it's kinda a little pain to ans it ...

smile .....

No comments:

Post a Comment